You may hear me talking about these terms in the posts. This is an all-inclusive reference guide made for you!
- Cookies: a small piece of data sent, like a nametag, from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
- Cybercrime: Any unlawful act; stealing money or data, committed via the computer network.
- Drones: An unmanned aircraft that can navigate either by remote control or autonomously. Used in every sector and industry, and even now commercially!
- Internet of Things: The development of the system of connected devices and machines. It’s growing in numbers and in effect!
- Two-Factor(of Multi-Factor) Authentification: An extra layer of security that requires not only a username and password but also something that only the user has one them(A PIN received from a text message, etc.). This is done in order to verify that the user is who they say they are.
- Password Managers: A software that safekeeps and maintains a user’s passwords for accounts. All the data is encrypted, so a user needs a “master password” to access the information.